Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Our lovely neighbors..



This is what is left of the trailer right next to us. It has never been much to look at, and for those of you that have seen it, you can attest to that. But now it truly is an eye sore. I think they are in the process of tearing it down and removing it completely, but I didn't think it would take 2 weeks just to get to this point. I can't wait to be able to move to MY land.

Well, Ryan is beginning to enjoy food, but he doesn't like zuccinni at all! It is much like his father when it came to peas. He'll take about 5 bites (if that) and then proceed to scream and spit out the vile food. We have had success with oatmeal and sweet potatoes, but I am not sure if he is allergic to sweet potatoes as he broke out on his torso after he ate them. But he was also sick, and scooting all over the carpet with a little shirt that offered minimal protection. We will attempt them again later, but I believe I need to get some benadryl first, just in case.

Tomorrow he has his 6 month check up and consequent shots. I hate this time. I wish just once Bill would have to go and suffer through the torture of them sticking our boy.

No comments: