Saturday, May 20, 2006

The life of a CPA

I have been thinking that perhaps a life as a CPA would be much better suited to my personality and my misanthropic views of people. Yes, I hate people in general. Well, let me rephrase. I hate STUPID people, and that seems to be the current clientelle at work at the moment. So, it got me to thinking....I enjoy a desk job (as ridiculous as that sounds, I actually do), and I enjoy finishing paperwork, I am good at math, hence the professional accountant here for you! So, Keith, how was school? Is it 2 years? How bad does it suck? I think I am rather tired of the Katrina victims thinking that I should be thanking them for allowing me to serve them. I don't enjoy being cussed out, spit at, hit, pinched, and scratched, and ghetto nails dug deep into my arm. I am not here to be your punching bag and pin cushion. It is not my fault you got pregnant with you 20th child and you don't know who the daddy is. Nor is it my fault that CPS is taking that baby from you and you can't collect the welfare because you wanted to do PCP, and crack cocaine, and whatever else you could get your hands on.

Perhaps all I need is a change of hospital (clientelle--am I spelling that right?). We will see. But I am such a chicken when it comes to change. Let us all pray for courage for poor Marcie since she can't make up her mind.

On another note, Ryan will be starting a real daycare on Tuesday. It is at the First Assembly of God church in Highlands, the town 5 minutes away from me. My babysitter has quit for the last time. This time it was just for the summer for their roommate who works nights to be able to sleep during the day. I am done working on finding a babysitter. Now I will have security knowing they do not close except on holidays. However, I wonder how he will do conforming to their schedule, especially nap time. More posts on that later.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Ghetto nails! I am dying laughing! At work! In my cube!