Monday, September 18, 2006

Explanation of pictures...

Okay, the first few pictures are of Ryan's official first haircut at a salon. The woman cutting his hair is Carolina, the woman who has been cutting Bill's hair since he was about 14. And true to Ryan form, he wasn't impressed with the whole experience. I am going to try really hard to convince Bill that next time we will just buzz it ourselves unless we have pictures to be taken. Its not like Ryan has that much hair anyway, poor boy. He is working on it, but the top is still just a little thin.

The next 2 pictures of Ryan in the filing cabinet are priceless to me! We have made that cabinet into a toy bin, since anything we put in there was subsequently dragged out anyway. Of course, he likes to climb in on occasion, and as seen, once in awhile gets stuck. I can't help but laugh since his first reaction is to scream when he can't figure it out. He is not seriously stuck or injured, but instead of taking 2 seconds to figure out his predicament, he'd rather scream and get us to help him immediatly if not sooner.

The last picture is my sexy boy striking a pose. I was actually getting a picture of the too short pajama pants, and he just posed so wonderfully! For those of you who saw the show "So You Think You Can Dance" people that really couldn't, he is my "Sex", named after a guy who thought he was wonderful, but truly was not, and then had his MOTHER defend him. Now, I'm not saying Ryan is dorky and in need of my defense, but he sure has the comedy relief part down.

No comments: