Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Showers optional

I have hit a new low in life. I have found that showers are optional. You can take a bath, but a shower is not necessary. Now you might think that this would suffice in cleaning the important parts, but what about the hair? Its a good thing Ryan loves me regardless, and Bill has gotten good at tolerating me.

The opossum is back to visit me almost daily now. Our porch is its new home. I am rather disgusted with this whole thing. Bill, being the strong man that he is, chased him off the porch and came back to profess the pest "would definately not be bothering us any more." Five minutes later, our guest/roommate is back. So much for loud scary noises. Ok, so that makes a bb gun and noises moot, now what? I don't believe I need to buy a real gun just because. Not until we have a safe place to house it anyway. So now our porch is off limits when the sun goes down.

No comments: