Monday, February 19, 2007

Pics for Heidi







OK, the first picture is right outside our room. The big cone is a ride where you shoot out the top and then slide up the sides until you get to the bottom and ride out the shoot at the bottom. Too cool! Then the big sun room is the wavepool, it was closed when I took the picture, but since it is enclosed in glass, you can tan year round if you want.

The bottom pictures are Ryan and me blowing up his sled. He had to help me, and then check it out as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Very cool! Thanks for posting those pictures just for me!! I know right now our girls would love to do something as fabulous as going to an indoor water amusement park! Everytime we go by White Water on the highway, Aliya says "Can we go there now?!!"--she says this even when piled with several inches of snow and ice!!!

Heidi