Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another belly shot


I know I am not very big in the belly department, though it seems like it to me! I am nearing the end, but I am ready for it to be over. As of today, I am 37 wks and 3 days and Gracie remains breech. We tried to turn her on Wed (version, as the term is called), but it was a no go. Her but remained firmly in place. Now, we wait and see what happens. My doctor is pretty sure at this point that we could safely deliver breech, and I have full confidence in her. She is phenominal in her practice, but it is truly evidenced when things go wrong. I have never seen a more calm and confident physician when things are going horribly wrong. So, if she thinks we can deliver breech, we will try, knowing that if anything looks amiss, she will not hesitate to do a c/section if needed. Now, I do have updated belly pics, but they are on the new camera, which is packed away for the moment in hopes that we are headed to the hospital at any moment. Wishful thinking, I know, but a girl has to try!

The pic above is when I was 33 wks, standing with Bill's cousin, who is due on the same day as me. Freaky, huh?

No comments: