Friday, September 25, 2009

Good For ME!!

Yesterday was the first day I never even thought of wanting or needing to smoke. That's a huge accomplishment for me, and I'm very proud of myself. I haven't smoked since August 12, and now its gotten much easier. Now if only I could maintain the walking goal I had set out for myself....

I've moved onto the 2nd trimester with ease. I am 14 wks, and have not had it bad at all. A handful of nauseated days, but mainly exhaustion/insomnia have been my main symptoms. All in all, a much easier pregnancy by far. I'm also starting to feel the baby, if only very slightly and only on rare occasion.

Ryan has had a rough week at preschool, having a hard time adjusting to classroom behaviour. Hopefully we will have all the kinks worked out soon, but this is why I chose to have him go to a preschool....to see how ready he would be for kindergarten. Its still a long way away, so we'll see what the future holds.

Gracie continues to do fine. No illnesses, no strange behaviour, no issues so far, aside from turning into a toddler. She has learned the art of antagonizing Ryan, and he is not liking it! I guess he's getting payback for all the times he tormented her. But man, the screaming! Can I go to timeout now?!

No comments: