Monday, February 22, 2010

Guessing Game

Ok, everybody, time to tell me what you think I'm having and when I will have it! I am 35 wks now, and the countdown is on. I have no true feelings one way or the other, but here are a few facts to throw in there to help with your predictions:

I have delivered both Ryan and Gracie when the moon was in the last quarter.
My due date is March 28.
I don't have a recent belly shot to show off the belly, but I will see what I can do. I DO know that baby is still carrying high and right out front.
I have gained the same amount of weight so far as with the other two, I just happened to have started at a little higher weight than before. Oops.

We have not scheduled an induction and have no idea when this might happen. So let's see who gets closest!
***********************************************************************************
Angela: March 9, girl
Emily: March 12, girl
Juilann: March 14, boy
Holly: March 14 , boy
Jesse: March 15, boy
Jennie: March 15, boy
Brandy: March 16, boy
Demi: March 17, boy
Jackie: March 17, boy
Bill: March 17, boy
Karen McNeal: March 18, girl
Tamika: March 18, boy
Daphne: March 18, girl
Marcie: March 19, boy
Karen : March 19, boy
Torri: March 20, girl
Sarah W.: March 20, girl
Sylvia: March 21, girl
Coco: March 21, boy
Sandy: March 22, boy
Joyce: March 24, girl
Lori: March 24, boy
Betsy: March 24, girl
Courtney Y.: March 25, boy
Nancy: March 25, girl
Carri: March 27, girl

Totals:
Boy:15
Girl: 11

6 comments:

Nancy Bane said...

Ok, wait, I need to know when Ryan and Gracie were due and when they were actually born before I can take a stab at this...

Marcie and BIll said...

Both were born 10 days early. Ryan was due 7/7/05, born 6/29/05. Gracie was due 2/13/08, born 2/03/08.

Nancy Bane said...

Alright. I think it's a girl, and I think she will be born on March 25th because she wants to share D's birthday!! HA!

Jen said...

Ok here goes

March 15 and a girl or a boy. LOL I really don't have a feeling one way or the other but I guess if I HAD to choose I would say boy.

Betsy or Alex said...

girl on march 24

Harris Family said...

Okay...I checked with TJ. He says it's a boy and you will have the baby "a little bit before your due date". I couldn't pin-point an exact date, so I will take poetic liberty and say 'a little bit' is March 21st.

I will say it also is a boy--just to go along with the recent boy theme of Isaiah and Henry. We need one more boy to finish off the boy cycle. I will say March 24 just because I like that date. I haven't looked at the calendar so I do not know what day of the week that falls on--but you can adjust accordingly. :)

See you soon!!

Heidi