Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Life goes on...

Well, Memaw (Bill's Mom) has been with us since Friday afternoon, and I can honestly say she has thoroughly enjoyed her time with Ryan. Evidence of this is in the fact she is still here visiting. Unfortunately, she has run out of excuses for staying and must return to her home tomorrow (Wed.). She would love to stay more (and I can't say I would mind the extra hands), but life must go on. She is still trying to get her FEMA money from hurricane Rita. She only had minor damage, but it still costs money. Its rather frustrating when you hear of people that have already gotten the money and don't even own a house or anything.

Bill took the job that he interviewed for in New Jersey. He will start in 2 weeks. As far as the trip went, it was packed with interviews the whole time he was there. But he did get to stay in the president's townhouse, very cool. I think this will be a good move for him, since there is chance for advancement. Its a little bit more money now, but we're hoping for more (and possibly a company truck) later on.

Well, that's all for now. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them uploaded.

No comments: