Friday, October 07, 2005

A family divided.

Well, Bill is off to New Jersey now for a new job interview. He has actually been trying for this job for the last few months, but now the president of the company wants to personally interview him, hence the trip. My only complaint for this new venture was the fact that it happened over the weekend (when I have to work). I couldn't very well call in to work on my second day back, so after much fretting, we called in Memaw (Bill's mother). She should be here any time. She is very excited to get to spend time with Ryan since it has been well over a month since seeing him last. He's changed so much! He smiles now and coos, and actually plays with you. She will have so much fun. Bill will be back on Sat. night, so they'll get to visit some. Unfortunatley, I will be spending the time sleeping and working. If only money wasn't a necessity!

So, now I wish Bill luck, and pray this will be a good change for our family. But I can't wait to have him back home safe. Yes, I know, its only one day. I can't imagine how he handled it when I was gone pretty much all of September. It just seems when I am at home, he should be too. Its just not the same. What can I say, I love my husband.

No comments: