Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My little Astro fan



Ryan sported his Astro's gear the night we beat the Cards. Isn't he adorable?! However, it has done us no good against the White Sox. We continue to hope, but it is looking as though we shall be swept out of the World Series. How very sad for us. As Alex put it, 'Baseball hurts me in the feelings sometimes.' How very aptly put, Alex.


Ryan now enjoys his jumparoo, and I just couldn't help but take a picture of him in it, sporting his new halloween costume. Its supposed to be a dinosaur, but I think it resembles more of a frilled lizard.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I can't believe how different he looks already since I saw him last! He is so cute, and I love the costume. He is adorable.

Jen said...

How cute. I can't believe he is big enough to be in the jumperoo but there he is all big. He might not be helping the Astros now, but he has got to be the cutest fan.

Jennie