Thursday, October 20, 2005

WE WON!!

So, now I have something to gloat about! Who knew they could pull it off? Even if we lose the World Series, this is still a first for Houston. We even had Ryan decked out in his Astros gear. I am convinced that's what did it. He was very enthusiastic (for being 3 1/2 months).

More than anything right now, our life is revolving around teeth. Ryan has begun his journey to a mouthful of teeth, and he's hating life right now (and therefore, so am I). He hasn't slept well, he has a constant fist in his mouth, and cries non-stop. We have done motrin, tylenol, baby orajel, and teething tablets. We've also done the fingertip toothbrush massage, all to no avail. My friend Jill recommended rubbing some whiskey on his gums and the bottom of his feet. You know, if it doesn't get better soon, I just might try it. But it seems weird to be giving my son alcohol when he's 21 years away from being legal. I know thousands upon thousands have grown up with this old wives' fix, but its not one that I am particulary fond of. So we will see how today goes....

As soon as I get the new pics uploaded, I will show him off again. He's so cute, even when he's cranky.

No comments: