Thursday, November 17, 2005

Balding


My poor little man can't seem to grow any hair. And then what little he has, he has managed to rub off in the back. I am seriously considering cutting off that tiny portion in the back, but Bill won't let me. So we continue to hope that someday he will grow hair...

Well, I am up at an ungodly hour due to the fact that I should be at work right now. I am 'on call', which mean that the hospital can call me at any time from 7pm to 7am and I have to go in within 30 minutes. I HATE call. But at least my house is getting clean in the process. It is rather difficult to truly get into cleaning when I have Ryan. It seems I will get half the floor mopped, and then he is done playing with whatever he is playing with and wants only me. So I wait to do major cleaning after he is in bed or taking a good nap, but then I run into the fact that I myself am tired. Its a rather vicious cycle. I think it's past the point where I am supposed to 'sleep when he sleeps'. He's not even completely mobile and he can wear me out!

No comments: