Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Holidays

Well, it is that time of year where we get to split the holidays between families. That is always so hard. We want to go to each person's gathering, but time gets in the way. So it looks like we will spend Thanksgiving with Aunt Dian (mother-in-law's side) and Christmas at Mamaw's (father-in-law's side). I am glad that it works out that we get to visit both sides, but a little sad I won't be able to see any of my side of the family. We have spread out so far it's very hard to get all gathered. Plus the fact that I work weekends kind of puts a damper on things. But I am sure we will still have tons of fun. At least this year I won't be battling morning sickness and will actually get to enjoy the food!

We have signed all the paperwork for our land and now all we're waiting on is to officially close on the land. Rather excited, but scary at the same time. Here's a new bill that we will be responsible for. But, oh, the possibillities that I have been dreaming! In my mind we are very wealthy. I am sure when we meet with a contractor/architect my dreams will get downsized, but for now, there is nothing holding back my imagination.

No comments: