Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Motherhood and its fashions...

I have fallen into the role of motherhood perhaps too well. I get dressed in the morning only if there is some where I must go. Aside from that, I only change my clothes (pajamas) if Ryan has spit up on them or it is time for my nightly bath. My hair may get brushed, but it is then swiftly put up into a clip or ponytail, as Ryan loves to pull my hair. And as it is shedding like no tomorrow, he ends up with a handfull of hair which I then must pry from his little fingers before it gets wrapped around so tightly it cuts off his circulation. I have truly contemplated cutting my hair off for this reason. My hair is EVERYWHERE! I change his diaper, and there it is, wrapped around his little penis. I now have to inspect closely everytime I put on a diaper to ensure I haven't shed into it. But I am afraid if I cut off my hair into a style I must actually fix, my predicament might be even worse. My personal appearance is no longer a concern to me. Poor Bill....he comes home and I am sure some days he must cringe at the sight of me. He truly must love me dearly. I am much too embarrassed to post a picture of myself. Betsy, I will try to be more like you. I will try not to go to the store looking like I do (though I have been known to do it). I just don't care. Anyone have a suggestion on a hairstyle that would appease both me and still let Bill have the stupid long hair that men seem to need? All that comes to mind is a mullet, and that just will not do.

No comments: