Friday, November 04, 2005

There seems to be a trend....


I have just looked over my website, and have found a recurring theme. Ryan is the only one ever posted. Not Ryan and Bill, or Ryan and me, or Bill and me, but just Ryan. The only reason Bill and I made it on is because I couldn't figure out how to post our picture like the Yu's. So instead I mistakenly posted our picture with the help of Hello, which I don't even need!

I have looked through our pictures, and this is the closest to getting us all in, but Ryan just doesn't look happy. Oh well, I'm sure he'll get used to his geeky parents making a fool over him before its all said and done.

And by the way, I am still waiting on a few phone calls. Its still my special day...You know who you are. (If you need another day, I think I can extend my birthday to tomorrow to accomodate all.)

1 comment:

Betsy or Alex said...

I used Flickr for the picture thing. It works with the Mac, not because it's awesome. Although it could be awesome. Alex