Wednesday, November 09, 2005

We are LAND OWNERS!

Well, we're not quite officially landowners yet. We are putting down earnest money so we can scramble to come up with the whole 10% by the end of December. I think we could do it within a few weeks, but I think it would be more wise if we took our time and didn't exhaust all savings and such. I am so excited! It's seven acres of undeveloped land, set back at the end of Krampota lane (a dead end street). Right up our road is a catfish farm that Ryan and Bill can go fishing at when Ryan gets big enough. Of course, we could also have a pond on our land if we wanted as well. It has tons of trees and all sorts of fun stuff that I can just envision, of course, with more money than we will ever have to actually build them. But I am hoping for a nice home, and a wonderful place for Ryan to be a boy. I saw evidence of children on the road, so he shouldn't be too lonely. When I go by later today, I will take pictures so I can share with all my enthusiasm. Yeah! Debt, here we come!

No comments: