Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Babysitter wanted.

My babysitter is out of commission until May. I am feeling rather selfish about this whole thing, but I really like her. So what that she had been bleeding so bad she needed 3 units of blood just to keep on living? Is a hysterectomy really going to keep her out more than a week? I mean, come on, Lady, suck it up! No, I don't really mean that, but when you find someone that is so good to your son, its hard not to be sad that they won't be there. She is going to LA to be with family while she gets better, and since it is 6 weeks of recovery, she is just going to transfer her 7 year old boys to school there and finish the year. The boys aren't the reason she needs help. It is her 2 year old. She is adorable, but as any young child, she does not understand fully the meaning of "Mommy is sick and can't pick you up right now". So I will frantically be trying to find someone else. My babysitter recommended a temporary replacement, but I don't know how I feel about that yet. We'll see.

No comments: