Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Bill

Yesterday was our first Anniversary. I can't believe how quick the year has gone. Our first year has gone off without a hitch. I can't say we've had any real arguments, just the usual spats that happens when people live together, such as why can't you do the dishes tonight, is it really that hard to put your dirty clothes in the hamper, its your turn to get up with Ryan and let me sleep.

Bill, I love you more now than I did a year ago. My vows to you are stronger than ever. You are my best friend and confidant. I can't imagine my life without you. I rely on you for everything. You allow me to lounge in my pj's all day, and come home and still kiss me and tell me I am beautiful. You don't eat my poor meals, but you don't gripe at me for it either. We are growing together, able to understand without words what the other is thinking. You are a wonderful Father, and Ryan is lucky to have you. I hope I let you know enough how much you mean to me. My life means nothing without you beside me.

No comments: