Monday, February 19, 2007

Niah, The Eternal Princess!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Baby Girl! I know you're not a baby any more, but I am soo proud of you! You are growing up into such a beautiful person. I love you very much, and miss you terribly. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Love, Aunt Marcie

Happy Birthday, NIAH! I am so proud to see that you have taken over pedicures for me. I think maybe I need one when I get back. What do you think? I know its your birthday and all, but maybe we could give each other one. I guess the next thing to learn is haircuts. How about you practice on your Mom, and then we'll perfect your technique on Kianna and Aliya. Anyway, enough about work. I love you and miss you. I am sad that I missed seeing you when you were there last. I can't wait to see you again, and I hope your day was great, just like you.

Love, Aunt Lori

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Aunt Marcie,

I had a wonderful day and I miss you very much. Thank you for saying "Happy Birthday".

Love, Niah

Harris Family said...

Aunt Lori,

I can't wait to see you again so I can give you pedicures. I have a lot of fun with you and thank you for saying "Happy Birthday".

Love, Niah