Sunday, March 11, 2007

CABIN FEVER!!!







I am so done with winter! Everyone else gets to brag about these wonderful walks in 70 degree temps and we're still stuck up here battling blizzards and more snow than I know what to do with! Yes, I know it was my choice and all that, but as this contract ends and I am STILL freezing my butt off, I think I have determined never to do another 13 week contract in the middle of winter so far north. This sucks. Mom did come to visit us, and brought much needed change to our very unchanging routine. Abby (mom's dog) was not a big hit as far as Ryan was concerned (and I am sure Abby agreed that Ryan was not her favorite either). Ryan enjoyed stomping on her and terrorizing her at every chance he got. In turn, Abby decided to growl and snip back. Therefore, instead of keeping Abby for the remainder of our stay, she was shipped back home. Sad for Lori, great for everyone else here.

We did finally get Mom to get out on the ice. She had vowed that it would never happen. Well, once you see cars and trucks driving on the ice, you can pretty much bet that the ice will hold your weight.

No comments: