Saturday, March 24, 2007

American Idol

Ok, so I have tried very hard to be as enthusiastic about American Idol this season as I was last. However, I still don't know most of the names and have been bored to TEARS! Lori has taped the episodes the last few weeks because I have been working. So I had a catch up night and watched them all. The only one I know by name is Sanjaya, and that is just because I am shocked with everyone else that he is still in. I was a fan at first, but come on, give him a few years to grow up, and then lets see him again. Right now is just torture. The only, ONLY, contestant I am rooting for is the be bop guy (yeah, don't even know his name, and don't care that much right now).

Ok, to everyone out there with a blog. I cannot comment. I try, it won't let me past the part where you sign in. It does not accept my sign in. So Heidi, I have seen your new page, and am wondering "Why do you need 2?" Betsy, Gwen is adorable and I can't wait to see her. Robyn, if after 5 comments, you haven't figured out everyone faithfully checks out your page, then you are obliviously living in your own world. I am ready for some news, and what happened with the stupid dentist?

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Where do I even start? American Idol seems to be the strangest season so far. They seem to be eliminating the better ones first and saving the worst for last.

As for why I need 2 blogs, it's because my life was getting too simple, and I wanted to complicate it.

As for why you can't log on and comment, I think you probably have been put on comment probabtion from the blogging police. Pay your fines and you should be okay.

Heidi