Sunday, April 29, 2007

A plethora of info..

First, let me say a very enthusiastic HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIE!!! Yes, I did call you, but it is not quite the same without the recognition on a blog. I love you and hope you had the best day ever.

So, for an update. Ryan and I are back home and now Bill is in New Jersey. We got to spend a week together before he had to leave. He will be back Friday, but it is still longer than I wanted. We were just getting comfortable, and there he goes. Anyway, its not like its all bad. My Mom came and saved the day! She is here with me now, taking care of Ryan. Well, not today. Today, she has the flu and has slept all day. For anyone that knows my mom, that is soooo not like her. I feel so bad for her and wish I could make her feel better, but there's not much I can do. As soon as she says she wants something, I get it, but its only been 7up and chicken noodle soup. No biggie.

Anyway, will try to update with more later.

No comments: