Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just Because....

I have not updated in quite some time. I see how pathetic I am as I am looking at past posts. It looks like my life was much more interesting at the start of this blog, but that is not necessarily true. It is more like writing it down has gotten to be such a drag that it doesn't happen as often. And the 'drag' part is more because Ryan screams at me if awake, and when he is asleep, I would rather read or sleep (my time!).

Anyway, I have been working at this hospital for 5 weeks or so, and now the contract will be ending soon. I don't really want to continue driving 45-60 min., but I hate to start all over again, learning a new hospital and such. Not anything major, but every little bit it is like a new job all over again.

Ryan has definately come into his own! He knows what he wants, and he either gets it himself (stack blocks, scale a couch, whatever) or he screams until eternity. The temper tantrums are the absolute worst. We are trying so hard not to give in to the screaming, but it is sure hard when it seems to last FOREVER!! I can't believe he will almost be 2.

And last but not least in our little lives, we are hopefully buying a house and selling our land. We have a bid on a house and waiting for acceptance, and we have an interested buyer for our land. I think our house will happen first, of course, but hopefully our land won't be too far behind. It will just be nice to be rid of the payments since we can't live there anyway.

So hopefully when I get home and have a few moments I will post a picture of my little sweet precious baby angel, but don't count on it. You are just getting this post because I am bored out of my mind at work.

No comments: