Friday, June 01, 2007

Mom, I love You!

My mother has been with me for the past month, and I have to say that I have loved it very much. I am going to sorely miss having my meals cooked for me, and my house cleaned, and my son cared for. It truly has been wonderful. I can't say that I have utilized her as much as I should have, but I sure did enjoy getting to be lazy! I could have gotten my picture albums updated, or perhaps keep up with this stupid blog, but no, I felt like reading or sleeping instead. I can't say I have really felt like blogging, and it is torture to keep going, but so enjoy reading others, that perhaps the mood will hit once again.

Other than that, life goes on.....

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Yes, you really do need to blog more. I miss reading your updates.
Maybe you need to get a turtle or something so you would have something interesting (boring?) to talk about!

--Heidi

P.S. forget the photo albums. If you can't manage with just one kid, then it's a lost cause when you have another one. If you never start with the first one, then the subsequent children won't ask "Mom, why didn't you do an album for me like you did for so-and-so?"