Monday, August 13, 2007

Water fun



Ryan has been having so much fun in his new house! We have a yard that we can actually play in! And because this is southern Texas in the throes of a scorching summer, we play in the water every time we go outside. While Memaw was here helping us get moved over, she found the coolest new water toy. It can entertain us for well over an hour at a time. I quickly learned to turn down the water pressure so when he decided to spray me, it wasn' t such a forceful blast. And when I decided to catch some of this on video, I learned to stay within the confines of the house, with the sliding door slightly ajar, so it could quickly be closed should the water suddenly need to come my way.




Thanks to Heidi, I have a new webpage, and am working on updating more faithfully. However,I still value my sleep as much as possible, so if it comes to updating or sleeping, I much prefer the sleeping. Yes, Heidi, I will try and be more diligent. But I can't promise much right now. But thank you so much for making my page pretty. And I am working on getting videos uploading, so check back later for those.

No comments: